Friday, February 13, 2009

Close-up

So, everyone who has kids has been telling me, 'savor every moment, they change so fast'. I'm trying hard to take that advice to heart. I pulled out my old macro lens for my camera. I'm used to photographing cars that have been crashed and stuff like that. I'm certainly not a good photographer. More like a point and shoot guy with an expensive camera. But, no better motivation to learn how to photograph than having a kid. So, ya'll get to suffer through blurry, dark and otherwise jacked up photos on this blog. Here is my first effort at a 60mm macro close up. I think I'll get better results in the daytime. Little Casey is taking a nap, in between his frequent feedings. He looks so peaceful. Too bad life cant be like this forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment