Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Diaper Changes

I am going to share a few things I have recently learned while changing my son's diaper...
#1- Babies dont digest corn either. Color, consistency, size... nothing changes from the time it goes in the mouth til it comes out. Its exactly the same!
#2- There must be a correlation between size of baby and size of 'stuff in diaper'. I changed the fullest diaper I have ever seen. It doesnt happen every time, but the size of his best efforts is getting bigger. I wonder if I could come up with a formula to correlate baby size to 'stuff in diaper' size. It might look something like this: V = A(1.6W+2.1F)/4
For you non-engineers out there, you would take 1.6 times the baby's weight in pounds and add 2.1 times the amount of food intake (in ounces) within the last 24 hours... Multiply that result by the baby's age in months... Then divide that by 4.. Voila, you now would have the amount of 'stuff in diaper' in the units of inches cubed. Keep in mind that at this point, this formula is completely hypothetical, and not backed by test data.
If anyone wants to help refine the formula, let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment