Friday, September 3, 2010

Swimming Pools


I have seen this photo for quite awhile now. But never really realized what I was looking at until MY mom recently told me a story.

She said, and I paraphrase, That I was so stupid, that I walked right up to the pool.. and kept right on walking. That's right, what I am wearing in that photo, is not 1960's childrens swimwear. That's my regular clothes. My poor Dad had to jump in the pool to save me from drowning.

Why do I bring this up now? Well, this summer I have starting taking Casey to the pool. He is adventurous, curious, independent, and apparently, smarter than his Daddy. Casey will walk up to the edge of the pool... And stop.

But he loves the water, and is really happy when I take him in. He hasnt quite mastered the concept of shutting his mouth so as to not drink pool water.

No comments:

Post a Comment