Friday, February 4, 2011

Here I go again!

Deja vu, all over again.

Yesterday started out like any other day. For me, that meant going to work. Mommy went to a doctor appointment to check on the baby's progress. Long story short, but the doc suggested Mommy come home and have sex with Daddy! Thanks doc, I'll pay you that $5 later.(Apparently, my bribe not withstanding, sex is one activity that helps the pregnancy process along). Guess it makes sense, that act that starts all this madness apparently can bookend usher in the finish too.. Alas, I didn't get lucky.. at least not in that way... Apparently Seahorse didn't want any part of that... So, he decided to speed things up a little. About 1PM I was told, 'Come home now, we gotta goto the hospital'. We get to the hospital between 2 and 3PM. About 4 big pushes later, Seahorse ummm, peeked his head out. He was born 2-3-11 at 3:57PM...

I wonder if he knew his older brother was born on 2-3-09... at approximately 4:30pm... Is this the first salvo in a long sibling rivalry?.... Like "Ha,ha I beat you by a half hour..."

2 comments:

  1. holy cow! congrats to mama and papa and casey, and welcome bing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil & Virginia, congratulations!!! Wow, same date, incredible!

    Mattias

    ReplyDelete