Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Watch Out Trees


So, one day Casey and I are riding bikes around the complex.  He loves to ride his bike. He's leading the way and I am following behind.  Suddenly he speeds up then stops, jumps off his bike, and before I can stop my bike and get off I ask....

Mom: Casey why are you stopping?
Casey: I need to piss on a tree!
Mom: WAHT?
Casey: I need to piss on a tree!

And he proceeded to pull down his pants and underwear down to his ankles and piss on a tree. Did he choose a tree in a discreet location? NO of course not.  He chose a tree out in the open where cars pass by all the time. He was pissing and a car was passing by with a mother and her daughter in the car. The mother placed her hand over her mouth and all I could do was laugh, shrug my shoulders with my hands in the air and shake my head. What could I do. 

My boy being the boy that he is....just like his daddy.

Gotta love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment