Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I feel horrible

Last night, Christmas Eve, I got hit with a nasty flu. I was awake all night, tossing and turning, alternating between profusely sweating and shivering. After a shot of Nyquil at 5am, I managed to fall asleep... Until noon. When I came downstairs, I noticed virtually all the Christmas gifts were still wrapped on the table. Poor Casey and Sydney, SO excited about Christmas, and Santa and presents, came down in the morning, saw all the gifts, and are going to wait until Daddy is there to see the smiles and excitement on their faces. Thanks boys, but I DO feel horrible... not so much as a result of the flu symptoms, but rather about the fact you guys came down and saw all the presents, but didn't get to open them.

Presents waiting to be opened!

No comments:

Post a Comment