Sunday, November 29, 2015

Kissing Game

Sydney and I are playing a new game we made up. It's called the "Kissing Game". It usually takes place at bed time. Here's the way it works. Whoever goes first picks a body part to kiss. For example, I kiss Sydney on his forehead. Then he must reciprocate, and kiss me on my forehead. Then I pick another body part, such as his ear, nose, shoulder, etc. and kiss it. He then kisses the exact same part on me. Then we usually move to his variation of the "Kissing Game". This part is called the "Scratching Game". He usually starts this one off. He scratches a part of me, in a particular manner. For example, he will scratch my forehead from eyebrow to ear, then move down my cheek. I have to remember what/ and how he scratched me, and do the same motion to him. It's kinda like that old game where a series of different colored buttons would light up in a random pattern, and you had to press the buttons in corresponding order... Ah yes, Simon...

No comments:

Post a Comment