Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Holiday Season Part 2

Part of the holiday season was spent catching up with, and spending time with friends, both old and current. I had the rare opportunity to introduce Da Boys to perhaps my oldest friend. (In the sense that her and I have the longest friendship, not in the sense that she is old as dirt) She and her family were visiting So. Cal, and I was fortunate enough to catch up with them twice; once in San Diego, and once near Disneyland.



We took this photo at Downtown Disney. Her two boys and our two boys. To me, the contrast in size is a powerful reminder that it all is going so fast. It seems that in a blink of an eye, Casey and Sydney will be as old and as big as Alex and Owen...

We rang in the New Year with the Nakamura's. As usual, all four boys played so well together. For the first time ever, Da Boys stayed awake until midnight!!! Quite the milestone...

No comments:

Post a Comment