Sunday, February 10, 2013

Beep Beep Beep

Way back in Jan. 2011, Casey and I used to play this game on the stairs. Here's a basic description of it from the previous blog entry... Casey climbs 2 or 3 stairs... and sits down. I sit 1 or 2 stairs below him, and start saying, 'beep, beep, beep' while I rotate my torso backwards, closing in on him. He lets me 'smush' him, until he uses his arms and legs to push me away... at which point I take an exaggerated fling forward and do it again...

Well, recently, I decided to introduce Sydney to the game. I'm not sure if Casey remembered it, or just enjoyed it for what it is. But it was pretty obvious both of 'em liked it... One thing that touched my heart was how Casey was making sure they would alternate turns, saying "Sydney's turn"... And hearing your children's happiness and laughter is one of the best feelings in the world.

Beep Beep Beep from p wang on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment