Saturday, March 2, 2013

Dinner Interruptus

We had a family dinner tonight. BBQ hamburgers, sausages. Oven roasted potatoes, corn, string beans. I was mowing thru my food, when I was interrupted. Casey finished his hamburger and wanted another one! 'Cept I only cooked one burger per person. After all, da boys are 4 and 2 years old. Silly me, but I assumed one burger per person was sufficient. Casey was adamant about wanting a second hamburger, so I stopped in the middle of my meal, re-heated the grill and 'qued up another burger for him.. And sure enough, he ate the whole thing! Then he lays across his chair, and says, 'I have a tummy-ache'. About 30 seconds later, he says, ' I want ice cream treat!' About 10 minutes later, he runs toward the bathroom and says, 'I have to poop'... Yeah, I bet you do....

No comments:

Post a Comment